Neelum Valley is a well known tourist spot which is located in Azad Kashmir territory of Pakistan.
This valley was one of the most effected area of Pakistan during 2005 earthquakes.
Domestic tourism is on its peak towards Neelum Valley from last few years.
Murree highway has made access easy to Naleem valley .
This valley is fully surrounded by huge snow cap mountains and thick forest .
Covered area of Naleem Valley is 200 kilometers.
International tourist are not allowed to travel to Kashmir and parts of Kashmir as its next to the PAk-INDO LOC area.
- You will see the fascinating sceneries of Neelum valley.
- The green hills of Kashmir and sunrise of Muzaffarabad
- Explore and walk on hand made bridge around Neelum valley
- Hike to Arang Kel and visit to waterfalls
First Day : Rawalakot
- Leaving for Rawalakot
- Drive on Murree Express toward Kohala
- Brief stop at Pallandri
- Uncovering Nergola Waterfall
- Visit to Koyian
- Explore Banjosa Lake and Enjoy the Surreal weather
- Analyze Jandali Hills
- Explore Toli Pir
- Night stay in Rawalakot at Nawab Palace Hotel or equivalent
Second Day : Muzaffarabad
- Departure for Muzaffarabad
- Brief stop at Talhatta
- Visit to Kashmir Abshar
- Visit to Kashmir Waterfall
- Ride to Pir Chinasi
- Explore the mesmerizing Pir Chinasi and be fascinated by the surreal weather
- Night stay in Muzaffarabad at Kashmir Luxury Lodge or equivalent
Third Day: Keran
- Morning walk in Muzaffarabad
- Witness the breathtaking sunrise in Muzaffarabad
- Ride to keran
- Break at Red Fort Muzaffarabad
- Visit to Dhani Waterfall
- Explore Neelam Jhelum Hydropower Project
- Small stops on the way
- Night stayover in Keran at Sharda Retreat Resort or Equivalent
Forth Day : Baboon
- Morning walk in Keran
- Stroll through the hand made Bridges in Neelam Valley
- Ride toward Baboon (5000m)
- Dig in the beautiful Baboon
- Travel back To Keran
- Night Stayover in Keran at Sharda Retreat Resort or equivalent equivalent
Fifth Day : Sharda
- Ride to Sharda
- Drive through Dawarian
- Explore the beauty of Sharda Valley
- Visit to Sharda University
- Explore Sharda Fort (2000 Years old)
- Drive to Kel
- Night stayover in Kel at The Guest House or Equivalent
Sixth Day : Kel
- Morning Walk in Kel
- Explore the attractive Kel
- Trek to Arang Kel (2km)
- Travel to Kutton
- Night stayover in Kutton at Jagran Resort or Equivalent
- Early Morning Walk in Kutton
- Explore the beautiful Kutton waterfall
Seventh Day : Islamabad
- Leaving for Islamabad
- Small stops on the way
- Dream a travel dream and travel with us
|Services Not Included|
-Personal trekking equipment and clothing
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
-Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue coverage.
-Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
|Terms & Conditions|
Our team will give services according to government SOPs
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.