Swat is a lush green valley which is located in Malakand Division of KPK (PAKISTAN).
Swat was under the British rule before independence of Pakistan.
Swat is culturally rich and has historical palaces of ancient times.
Swat is just a few hours drive from Islamabad via Swat motorway which makes it an ideal tour destination for the domestic tourist for short holiday trip .
Swat is very famous for dry fruits and some fresh fruits where tourist shop a lot in the local markets .
First Day: Drive to Mingora/Saidu Sharif
- Departure from Islamabad
- Travel towards Swat (Mingora/Saidu Sharif) 3hr 45 min
- Check-in at hotel
- Free time for a stroll in surrounding areas
- Night Stayover in Mingora
Second Day: Explore Marghuzar & Malam Jabba
- Wake-up call at sharp 8 am. Checkout and leave before 9:30 am
- Ride towards White Palace, Marghuzar (45mins)
- A stay of 2-hours in Marghuzar
- Return to Fiza Ghat Park, Mingora (45mins)
- Enjoy Lunch at Saidu Sharif or Mingora (1 pm-2 pm)
- Drive towards Malam Jabba via Manglor (2hrs 30mins)
- Check-in at the hotel and secure your luggage/baggage before heading out again
- Night Stayover in Malam Jabba
Third Day: Explore Miandam & Kalam Valley
- Ideal wake-up call at 7:30 am. Checkout and leave before 8:30 am
- Ride towards Miandam (2hrs)
- Ride towards Bahrain (1hr 15mins)
- Continue journey towards Kalam (1hr 15mins)
- Hotel Check-in in Kalam
- Enjoy Lunch (1pm-2pm)
- Drive to and sightseeing at Ushu Forest, Kalam (10 mins)
- Dine in at a local restaurant or your hotel of stay
- Night Stayover in Kalam
Fourth Day: Explore Ushu Valley up to Mahodand Lake
- Wake-up call at 7:00 am. Checkout and leave before 8:30 am
- Ride towards Mahodand lake (4hrs if no traffic issue) take Jeep or 4×4
- Arrive at Mahodand at 1 pm.
- Eat lunch and stay in Mahodand for maximum 2 hours.
- Temperature of Mahodand remains about 6 Celsius normally in summers.
- Return to Kalam at 8 pm.
- Night meal at 9 pm
- Night Stayover in Kalam
Fifth Day: Explore Kalam Valley and Return to Islamabad
- Wakeup call at 8 am (if you missed activities yesterday)
- Relax or spare time to explore anything you missed yesterday
- Check-out of hotel and leave for Islamabad before 11 30 am
- Reach Mingora by-pass road for Lunch from Kalam (3hrs 30mins) – optional OR eat somewhere along the way before Chakdara
- Ride towards Islamabad via Chakdara (3hr 35mins)
- Enter Swat Motorway at Chakdara and continue the journey to Islamabad
- Take a turn towards Islamabad via Kernel Sher Khan Interchange
- Drop-in at requested location in Islamabad (you must reach before 10 pm)
|Services Not Included|
-Personal trekking equipment and clothing
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
-Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue coverage.
-Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
|Terms & Conditions|
Our team will give services according to government SOP’s.
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.