Neelum Valley is a well known tourist spot which is located in Azad Kashmir territory of Pakistan.
This valley was one of the most affected area of Pakistan during 2005 earthquakes.
Domestic tourism is on its peak towards Neelum Valley from last few years.
Murree highway has made easy access to Neelum valley .
This valley is fully surrounded by huge snow cap mountains and thick forest .
Covered area of Neelum Valley is 200 kilometers.
International tourists are not allowed to travel to Kashmir and parts of Kashmir as its next to the Pak-India LOC area.
First Day: Keran
- Departure for Neelam Valley
- Ride on Murree Express towards Kohala
- Short stop at Kohala picnic point
- Visit to Kashmir Abshar
- Visit to Kashmir Waterfall
- Visi to Dhani Waterfall
- Visit to Neelam Jhelum Hydropower Project
- Check-in hotel in Keran
- Night stayover in Keran at Neelum Villas or equivalent
Second Day: Sharda
- Morning walk in Keran
- Experience the Sunrise in Keran
- Drive to Sharda
- Stop at Sri Kel
- Stop at Dawarian (lunchtime)
- Visit to Sharda Univerisity
- Visit to Sharda Fort ( 2000 years old )
- Spend night in Sharda at Kashmir Lodges or Equivalent
Third Day: Kel
- Enjoy the beautiful morning stroll in Sharda.
- Drive to Kel
- Explore the attractive Kel.
- Trek to Arang Kel (2km optional)
- Drive back to Sharda
- Night stayover in Sharda at Kashmir Lodges or Equivalent
Fourth Day: Muzaffarabad
- Enjoy morning walk in Sharda
- Drive to Muzaffarabad
- Stop at Kutton Waterfall
- Small stops on the way
- Hotel Check-in
- Drive to Pir Chinasi
- Explore and enjoy the captivating sceneries of Pir Chinasi
- Night stayover in Muzaffarabad at Kashmir Lodges or Equivalent
Fifth Day: Islamabad
- Departure for Islamabad
- Small stops on the way
- Arrival in Islamabad
- Dream a travel dream and travel with us
|Services Not Included|
-Personal trekking equipment and clothing
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
-Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue coverage.
-Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
|Terms & Conditions|
Our team will give services according to government SOP’s.
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.