Chitral is a land of history and forts which is located in the north of Pakistan. It is situated on the west bank of Chitral River .Chitral shares borders with Gilgit -Baltistan on its east while north side is Afghanistan and west with Swat district of KPK Dir is on its south side. It is famous for its rich and diverse culture. Chitrali people have a special niche for art and craftsmanship. The valley is full of lush green fields and high altitude lakes.
The valley also inhabits in itself the indigenous kalash tribe. The Kalash are welcoming and opens doors to their culture to the tourists. Those who have a desire for exploring new cultures no doubt Chitral is the best tourist attraction for them.
Another event that tourists crave for is the Shandur polo festival. Polo being the king of games and when it is played on such high altitudes then obviously the experience stays with you for life. The festival is held in July every year.
First Day: Garam Chashma
- Fly to Chitral from Islamabad International Airport
- Ride to Garam Chashma
- Pass-through Shogore
- Uncover the beautiful Valley on the way to Garam Chashma
- Explore the enchanting village of Garam Chashma
- Check-in and rest in the hotel
- Night Stayover in Garam Chashma
Second Day: Chitral
- A fresh morning walk in Garam Chashma
- Ride to Chitral
- Visit to Chitral National Park
- Visit to Gol National Park
- Visit to Shahi Qila
- Visit to Shahi Masjid
- Night stayover in Chitral
Third Day: Bumburet Vally
- Ride to Bumburet Valley (One of the main villages of Kalasha Tribe)
- Stroll to the center of the town to experience the unique culture of Kalasha
- Visit to Kalasha Graveyard and the Town Centre
- Lunch in the Local house, savor the Kalasha food
- Ride to Ayun
- Night stayover in Ayun
Fourth Day: Ayun
- Start of the day with a morning walk in Ayun
- Unveil the beautiful Ayun Village
- Small stops on the way
- Ride to Chitral
- Night stayover in Chitral
Fifth Day: Islamabad
- Ride to Chitral Airport
- Fly back to Islamabad
Dream a travel dream and travel with us.
|Services Not Included|
-Personal trekking equipment and clothing
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
-Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue coverage.
-Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
|Terms & Conditions|
Our team will give services according to government SOP’s.
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc.) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.